Cafe 227

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Time to Clean my Inbox...

As always, many of these are from Doza...
  • First and foremost, be careful around deck chairs.
  • David Copperfield has apparently discovered the fountain of youth.
  • Left-handers seem to be better off financially than right-handers. (I thought height was the only statistically significant physical determinant of wealth for men, but I guess I not.)
  • This link's only relevant for fellow Hoyas. So, fellow Hoyas, does this guy look familiar?
  • Big ups to Wonkette and FishBowl DC for picking up our post about that ridiculous Washington Post pictorial. As Wonkette says, it was a bad week for the Post overall...
  • And, your YouTube clip of the day, the Top 10 Unsportsmanlike Plays ever:

1 Comments:

  • ha. my vote for employee of the year goes to the poor f*ck who had to cut the wooden slats surrounding Mario Visnjic's balls. oucho!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home