Cafe 227

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day!

Greetings and Salutations!

I pray all is well with everyone in Cafe 227. I am enjoying my day off in the computer lab with the rest of the losers a.k.a. students. This is week 7 and I am ready to jump off a bridge. Allright, it isn't that bad but it does get boring. The food is killing my gastric system, the bugs are all over me like a poor person on free government cheese, and my body is tired. But other than that, all is well. I have taken three tests and passed them all (my standards have reverted back to Georgetown circa 1997) and the next hurdle is to qualify shooting my lovely Sig Sauer P229 .40 caliber semi-automatic pistol on Thursday. I don't expect any problems. This past weekend Autumn and I listened to a band in Raleigh, NC who we want to play at our wedding. They sounded great so we have booked them. Check out their website: www.spoonfulofsoul.com. One thing down, 25 million to go. Speaking of which, I already emailed a couple of people but if anyone knows someone who wants nice housing in Alexandria check out our posting at craigslist http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/apa/178278555.html.
Shameless advertising, I know, but what the hell? Also, I will be selling my car in the near future so if anybody wants a 2000 Mazda 626 in great condition let me know. I have no idea what is going on in the rest of the world, but I am sure it is negative and depressing. It is so nice to not watch television, especially the news, down here in Bumblefuckville, GA. I am in a state of blissful ignorance. Is Dubs still the President? Anyway, I am off to lunch. Stay cool wherever you may be and be safe.

Big Worm

1 Comments:

  • Woo hoo! I'm glad to see you other contributors contributing! Hooray!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home