Cafe 227

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

WHCD Pics

Yeah, I know... I was supposed to post some pics. The thing is, we didn't get many pics owing to (in no particular order): (1) the open bar, (2) my tendency to act completely unaffected around celebrities as a result of my transcendent coolness, which precludes picture-taking, and (3) the bevy of gawkers and reporters around "real" celebrities (i.e., George Clooney). We did get a few photos - Fred Thompson, Mitt Romney, Madeline Albright - which I will post in due course. In the meantime, you can check out real bloggers' accounts of the "prom."

Some of my more notable sightings - Clooney, Michael Strahan, Phil Simms (taller than I expected), Terrence Howard, Luda, David Gregory (much taller than I expected), Valerie Plame (I recognized her immediately, which I found ironic with her being a secret agent and all), Chris Matthews, John Bolton (looks like a walrus), Ron Silver (I don't know why he's a celebrity, but he is), and, of course, George Stephanopoulos (I held the door for him and he didn't even thank me, the jerk).

I would also give an account of the super-exclusive Bloomberg afterparty, but I wasn't cool enough to be invited. However, my date apparently was, so maybe she could chime in with some details...

2 Comments:

  • Did Terrance Howard kick Ludacris' ass? That seems to be his whole thing.

    By Blogger Conor, at 8:57 AM  

  • Skinny Black got what was coming to him. So did Anthony.

    By Blogger AC Milan, at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home