Cafe 227

Friday, February 24, 2006

Things that amuse me...

  • Damon Wayans is apparently trying to launch a new clothing line. To borrow a line from NBA Jam, I feel that this is the nail in the coffin of his career.
  • Conor says, "Remember when you asked me what the definition of irony was? H&R block is restating its earnings because it miscalculated its state income tax."
  • Conor also says, "If all bars were like this I would quit drinking."
  • "What are you sinking about?" Hilarious.
  • I tried to use this guy's pickup line at a bar last night. It didn't work.
  • Here's the Daily Show's take on the whole Dick Cheney quail-shooting thing. Even though they ripped off my "Duck Hunt" idea, it had me in stitches. That John Stewart - is there anyone funnier?
  • Check out these pics from an abondoned amusement park. Creepy.
  • Sugar's - a crap-tastic deli near Georgetown's campus - is closing. Count me among those happy to see it go.

2 Comments:

  • I never went to Sugar's. I always felt like I was supposed to, but I also always felt that there was no point in going into a place that looks utterly unappealing.

    By Blogger Claire, at 12:00 PM  

  • I desperately need the captions for the amusement park pics translated.
    A.) Why did someone think that just leaving a roller coaster to rust would be a good idea?
    B.) Why did someone go to take pictures of it?
    C.) Isn't this the definition of "attractive nuisance"?

    By Blogger Chico's Bail Bonds, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home