Things that amuse me...
- Damon Wayans is apparently trying to launch a new clothing line. To borrow a line from NBA Jam, I feel that this is the nail in the coffin of his career.
- Conor says, "Remember when you asked me what the definition of irony was? H&R block is restating its earnings because it miscalculated its state income tax."
- Conor also says, "If all bars were like this I would quit drinking."
- "What are you sinking about?" Hilarious.
- I tried to use this guy's pickup line at a bar last night. It didn't work.
- Here's the Daily Show's take on the whole Dick Cheney quail-shooting thing. Even though they ripped off my "Duck Hunt" idea, it had me in stitches. That John Stewart - is there anyone funnier?
- Check out these pics from an abondoned amusement park. Creepy.
- Sugar's - a crap-tastic deli near Georgetown's campus - is closing. Count me among those happy to see it go.