Cafe 227

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Work Sucks.

It does. It totally gets in the way of my blogging. In the wake of Valentine's Day, I was going to post a 3,000 word exposition today on the true meaning of love, with metaphors and allegories and all types of beautiful applications of rhetoric that would have put Winston Churchill himself to shame. But since I don't have time, I'll just let Boston Celtic's guard Delonte West wax poetic for me:

"So, I pick her up in my white convertible. From there, I'd have the music pumping on the radio. The Jim Jones pumping, you know, 'Summer in Miami' song pumping. Got to keep a little gangsta, you can't be too soft. You can't be in there playing some guy that's crying, talking about don't leave me and love me baby, wah wah and all that. So Jim Jones pumping and then from there, wind blowing through the hair, boom, we get straight to the point -- we eat afterwards because I don't want to kiss no onions. "

Thanks Delonte.

Some other links that will keep you occupied...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home