Cafe 227

Monday, October 30, 2006

CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!!

West Side!!!!!!!

Sorry, everybody, but I think I saw Suge Knight rolling around in a 2006 Hummer looking to beat someone's ass over a record label. I am here in beautiful San Diego (temperature currently at 65 degrees, very little wind coming out of the southeast) with only the clothes in my bag, a few dollars in my pocket, my hopes and dreams, and a loaded Sig Sauer pistol. Ahh, a guy could live forever with those things. I believe it is almost 5 p.m., but my body says it is 8 p.m. I had to buy a towel and pillow from IKEA because I ain't got shit else until tomorrow.

My fiancee Autumn picked out a beautiful apartment complex that is close to a lot of things, most important of all: IHOP. Right across the street. I can almost smell the pancakes from our balcony. Why anybody leaves this place is beyond me (Yeah, I know it is expensive but damn so is DC, NY, and Boston but people still live there! And it's cold in those places!!!).

Anyway, just wanted to drop a line to anybody who cares. This place sure beats the taint of the US that was Brunswick, Georgia. And on a completely random change of subject, if anybody knows were Scott Dominguez is please let me know. Word is he works for the Febs out of Quantico I can neither confirm nor deny that. Much love to everyone.

3 Comments:

  • Congrats, Big Worm, on making it to the Left Coast. As a Miami resident, I can attest to the big lift that sunny, perfect weather can give.

    Stay safe, man!

    Wynne

    By Blogger Chico's Bail Bonds, at 10:11 AM  

  • Glad to hear you made it safe and sound to SD, Wormser.

    Hope the new job treats you well.

    By Blogger AC Milan, at 2:01 PM  

  • Thanks, fellas. By the way, excuse my typing errors. These computers make me angry.

    By Blogger Big Worm, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home