Cafe 227

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Aziz needs a hug...

Good evening all! This is your favorite student Big Worm live from Southeast Georgia.

Enough of that crap. I am so freaking tired of this place, but in 4 days I (hopefully) will not have to see it ever again. That is right, ladies and gentlemen, I graduate on Friday the 27th of October at 1530 hours (that's 3:30 p.m. for you non-military schlumps).

(Sidebar: there is a guy in the computer lab who looks like Albert Einstein's cousin. Where is my loaded weapon?)

Anyway, this journey is almost over and I say "Thank the Lord!". I would first like to send a big pile of steaming horse dung to Mazda American Credit for completely wasting my time and stressing me out over my damn title to my car. Thank you, Mazda, you useless bitches.

On the 30th of October I will be flying to San Diego to start the next leg of my journey. I am excited to begin my new job in a new location. I will miss the East Coast, except when 34 feet of snow hits and you mopes are shoveling snow. I have shoveled snow for 28 years and I look forward to warm weather every day of the year.

Since I probably won't see any of you before I leave for California, I want to say thanks for the entertaining rants, observations, and random video clips at Cafe 227. If anybody is out in San Diego, hit me up to say hello. Otherwise, I'll see you when I see you. Be safe.

2 Comments:

  • Glad you're getting out of there! I'm actually moving to Savannah, and we'll be in town this weekend signing our lease. Have fun in Cali and congrats on graduating!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

  • Look, San Diego is paradise. Be glad you're escaping the jaws of the Least Coast.

    I'll miss Anabelle and Sylvester, and I'm sure they'll miss me. I was the best kitty-sitter EVER.

    By Blogger Johnny Shades, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home