Cafe 227

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Apocalypse is upon us fools!

Where the hell have I been for the last three weeks??? The world is coming to an end. DC cops on Segways? The freaking Canadian Mounties patrolling upper NW? Harold Reynolds getting fired from ESPN for (allegedly) too much pimping?? Where is the sense of normalcy in this crazy world? Oh wait, DC cops arresting two black guys after they killed someone even though they have enough shit to pick them up? Whewwww, the world is round again.
For those who may care, I am currently in week 10 of training, also known as "Holy fuck, I still have three more goddamn months left before I leave the taint section of the United States". By the way, during a lecture for self-incrimination the legal department discusses "purging the taint" of an arrest. I swear I was back in 7th grade because everyone started laughing. Fellas, make sure you "purge the taint" before proceeding, if you know what I mean.
Anywho, for those who may think it is all fun and games down here, I want you to know we have lost three people from our program. One failed the arrest techniques test 3 times (you get one test and two remediations for non-written tests), one failed to qualify for shooting, and one guy just said, "Fuck it, I'm out!" As you may have noticed, my swearing has improved down here and I apologize for all those who are sensitive. Well, I really don't but it sounds good. I have a question for Johnny Shades: did you go rafting in WV at Aceraft without me? You Vlade Divac looking bama. Give me a shout. To everyone else, stay cool where ever you may be, and remember this quote: "Let terror be the order of the day" - Bertrand Barere

3 Comments:

  • Of course I went. I had to use that raincheck they gave me after you backed out on everyone, bama. Damn near died too.

    By Blogger Johnny Shades, at 5:57 PM  

  • You're leaving DC - for where? Anywhere interesting?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

  • Worm - glad to hear that you are doing well. Grind out a couple of more months.

    You should have seen Johnny Shades go into the river - oh, about 8 times. He was a cross between a deer in the headlights and a drowning domestic cat. High comedy.

    By Blogger AC Milan, at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home