Cafe 227

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Hannukah-ish

So... if you've been wondering if free speech really is a good thing after all and/or hoping that prejudice was alive and well, I have good news!!! Free speech allows a lot of terrible things and prejudice is still alive and fun!

Oh, and I think EVERYONE can check a few gifts-to-get off his or her holiday lists by shopping at this site. A sample below:




WHAT...THE...??????

Does anyone know if my Tide Stain Remover can erase this shit from the interweb?

2 Comments:

  • Usually, I delete spam like this. But this one's hilarious. A patch!

    By Blogger Johnny Shades, at 7:29 PM  

  • ha. puts a whole new spin on me telling my dad to give the patch one more go recently. of course, i was referring to the nicotine kind. ewwww.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home