Cafe 227

Monday, January 23, 2006

Lessons Jack Bauer Could Learn from Tupac

I'll admit, I'm a huge fan of 24. And I've been very happy with the season so far. But, I do have one qualm...

If Jack Bauer really wanted to fake his death and disappear from society, why did he only move an hour away from LA? With his experience in clandesine ops coupled with his utter ruthlessness, couldn't he leave the country? Head to Eastern Europe or something? Or even cross the border and hunt antelope in the Yukon Territory (I don't even know if there are antelope in the Yukon Territory, but whatever)?

I mean, here's my point. If Tupac could fake his death and get away with it for all these years, why couldn't Jack Bauer? Jack's a hardened government agent with countless kills under his belt. Tupac was a ballet dancer.

Could someone explain this to me?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home