Killing Time at Work.
- Apparently, the 3% federal excise tax charged on every cell phone bill in America is used to support our war efforts. The Spanish-American war, that is.
- No wonder pirates are so hip these days.
- Jack Bauer is a beast.
- Bill Simmons should be throttled. He writes a 5,000 word column about the football playoffs this past weekend, spends the majority of it talking about the Pats-Broncos game - which was the least compelling game of the weekend - and virtually ignores the Steelers. Clearly, even after 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls, Bill Simmons still has penis envy over the Steelers' timeless legacy. Further evidence of this - in his discussion of the most famous NFL play of all time, conspicuously absent is any mention of the Immaculate Reception. Oh really? That's not that's not the most memorable play of all time? Bite me, Simmons.
- Washington, DC is the shizzle. And not just because of Chuck Brown.
- Happy anniversary Mr. Mayor.
- "About fucking time."
- I'm going here for dinner tonight. I know you're jealous.