It's Been a Long Time; I Shouldn't Have Left You...
Links I received while I was busy playing my brother's brand new Nintendo Wii this past weekend...
- "Chris Sabo died for our sins." (It's kind of hard to explain - you'll just have to watch the video.)
- Another argument for better oversight of the internet. This video should never have been made.
- Jack Lambert - the baddest Steeler ever.
- A whole slew of weird news from Asia: (1) A female Indian sprinter fails a "gender test"; (2) The world's tallest man saves a plastic-eating dolphin; and, my favorite, (3) "A group of Turkish aviation technicians were so happy to be rid of the last of a batch of troublesome planes that they sacrificed a camel on the tarmac of Istanbul's Ataturk International Airport."
- I wish I would've found out about these before Christmas, because I could actually use these on a daily basis.
- An amusing PS3 auction on ebay.
- Another offensive interpretation of A Charlie Brown Christmas.
- Conor says: "If he was a Bengal, he'd be harvesting organs."
- Yahoo Traveler takes on Primanti's.
- Did you hear? A.I. was traded. I wish I had more time to comment on this, because he's my favorite basketball player ever and a fellow Hoya to boot. But I don't, so I'll just link to this superb Bill Simmons tribute to The Answer.
- Dan Marino losing his cool on Inside the NFL.
- And just because approximately 300 people sent me this, here's that SNL Digital Short that I'm already sick of.